Whole30 Success December 18 2016
The Whole30 was a huge success. Losing 17 pounds has been wonderful, but the internal and external transformation is the best part of this experience.
As I take the time to listen to what my body needs or doesn't need, I have discovered that shifts in my life seem to occur almost effortlessly. I can't force my recovery, but I have learned that I can cooperate with the process by having a more open heart in conjunction with healthy boundaries.
I was excited to attend a labyrinth walk with sound healing on the same day I transitioned from the Whole30 to a Lacto-Paleo diet. The event was very powerful and healing and a great way to begin the next 11 months. Sitting with that type of tonal intensity alone was a huge sign of progress.
- Weight loss
- More grounded
- Improvement in medication usage (less confusion)
- Experience a larger range of emotions
- Making positive changes in my home
- Better sleep
- Expanded my referee skills into Futsal
- Eating is a more satisfying experience
- Fewer migraines
- Able to attend large events
- More productive at home and work